Tuesday, March 6, 2012

S is for Silent Voices

I am not a blogger, really. Nor am I one of the dozens of wonderfully talented Second Life Fashionista Bloggers. I'm just your garden variety SL avatar. What I am, is an admirer of all the amazing content creators in SL. Be they skins, clothes, prefabs, scripts or any of the other spectacular creations found inworld, they are all amazing to me! 
Last week Cajsa Lilliehook asked on Plurk for bloggers who wanted to work on a project. It was for her friend Donna Flora who has been having RL illness and needed some cheering up.
I'm all for that! So, here I am busting out into the blogging scene. My contribution to the Donna Flora: A to Z is S for Silent Voices.
Did I mention that I am also no photographer? Anyway, I hope my effort pleases.
Credits:
Skirt: Karen by Donna Flora
Shirt: Satin Mini Dress(top only) - Armidi
Stockings: Sister Socks - black - by Donna Flora
Hair: Early - white - by [e] Elikatira 
Skin: Lea cream - .ploom
Eyes: Aquilius Eyes- watermellon- Aphotic Gloom
Shoes: Maitreya group gift pumps -black-
Jewelry: Remember Me bracelet - Dark Mouse
                 Metallic Tres bangle - Armidi Gisaci
                 Languid Gothic Choker - Sn@tch
                 Annabelle earrings - {Faceted}
Pose: Silent Screen 5 - Striking Poses 
Makeup: Lipsticks Reddish - Exodi
                 Love My Eyes Liner - *BOOM*
ALSO! Thank you to CodeBastard Redgrave for her wonderful FilterCam, without which my picture would suck even more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment